Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Mr. Wu

A photo of Mr. Wu has been requested... here he is in our kitchen last week with Gwen. He was in our apartment for several hours that day, helping me with the sea shipment. He ate lunch with us, and I snapped this picture as he and Gwen were finishing up some grapes at the end of our meal. Mr. Wu is great with our kids. He know bits and pieces of English, not a lot, but enough to communicate some basic things with us. He loves to joke around with the kids. He has a PSP, which he plays games on and watches movies on when he has down time during the day. He will often let one of the boys play on it while we are in the car together. When he comes up to our apartment to get us, he will play little games with the girls. He is in his early thirties, married with a little girl about a year old. We like him a lot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I was forming a relationship with Mr Wu..it is fun to know what he looks like. Quite different than what I had conjured up in my mind, one of a statly, tolerant, quiet man that would keep to himself. How nice to find a young, outgoing man that interacts with you and the kids. I imagine that he is an important part of your life as you depend on him for going most everywhere A.C.