Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Caleb's Birthday, Part 3~ Glowing Accessories

We took glow-in-the-dark glasses, bracelets, and earrings for the kids at Caleb's birthday party Saturday night. Amateur photographer that I am, I was unable to find a setting on my camera that showed the glowing capabilities of these accessories, but believe me when I tell you how funny it was to see the glasses and earrings walking through the darkened room, with the people they were adorning nearly invisible in the dark!

I think Gwen's look was enhanced by the fact that everything seemed even bigger on her, with her small stature!
Lance has got it all going!
All the girls!

The birthday boy has a double frame look! Goes with the shaggy hair, don't you think?!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tee-Hee, they all look too funny!

How was the boy's first day in school?

Rebecca said...

That shaggy hair is Something. Has Caleb ever seen _The Office_? Brings Jim to mind....