Monday, July 02, 2007

Monday

The packers are coming this morning, sometime between 8 and 10. I wish I knew which it was. I feel like I still have lots to do to get ready for them. I was awake in bed this morning, thinking of all the details of air shipment, sea shipment, and storage, until I finally got up at 6:15 and just started working instead of rolling these things around in my head. I've marked the whole kitchen now (almost), so that should be a place they can start.

I feel kind of worn out already and it's only 7:20 a.m. I know everything will get accomplished eventually, but the tunnel seems long right now. I would like to be safely in Shanghai and maybe skip this inbetween time! Wishful thinking, I know. :-) Please pray for us this week. Please pray for peace for all of us! Thanks so much.

2 comments:

The Write Life said...

Hang in there! My sister is packing for a year in Kenya with her husband and five kids. I'm sure she could relate hugely to the packing, sorting, renting, etc.! But before you know it this part will all be a blur and you'll be sitting in your new home! I can't wait to hear about the journey. Prayers going up for your sanity and safety.

Paige

Lynne said...

Thanks so much for your prayers and encouragement, Paige!