Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Packing Pictures

Bikes and golf bags in boxes in the garage.
One of our moving guys takes a rest on the tree lawn. It is totally exhausting work... I don't know how they do it. I'm exhausted just telling them what goes where!
My bright petunias flank the front walk.
Funny to see all the boxes in the family room but the wreath still on the wall.
Boxes and more boxes.
Again, funny to see the lace at the windows but everything else boxed up.
Our playroom is disassembled....

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

My Lands!

Good thing I didn't have to see the Medina house like this. I really would have cried....

How are YOU holding up, I wonder?

Anonymous said...

I guess it's official now! You are all packed up. It looks so strange to see your house like that. How nice it will be real soon.