Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Fish & Chips... or Not

Last week after we moved into our apartment, Scott and I grocery shopped together. He picked out a 3-pack of Pringles style potato chips, in cans. I think the brand was Lays. We realized after we got them home that each can was a different flavor. One was regular, one barbecue, and one was... crispy prawn flavor. I think prawns are sort of like shrimp, but I'm actually not certain. We decided not to open the crispy prawn flavored chips. Somehow they were not appealing.

This morning I gave Mr. Wu a little gift. I think he may enjoy those chips more than we would have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes...prawn is the same as shrimp and you will be surprised that you might actually miss those exotic flavors and might want to bring some back with you!!

jo-ann