Saturday, June 30, 2007

Explanation

Lest you think me a slacker, I must say that although I have posted several entries to my blog today, I have been working very hard! I managed to make it to the chair in front of the computer a couple of times to rest my weary feet, but the rest of the day has been go, go, go. I was near tears (very near) several times this morning with the enormity of the tasks of today looming over my head. There is still much to do, but at least I have a good section of the inventory for the movers accomplished. This inventory is of everything in the house, down to number of socks, and each item must be recorded with its replacement value. A separate form must be filled out for the items going into storage, the items that will be shipped by air, and for the sea shipment. This of course means that I have to have decided where everything will go! It's not anywhere near finished, but we're coming along. It may be a long evening!

I know God says He won't give me any more than I can handle. I'm banking on that fact, because it seems like I'm getting close! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new heading! What a great photo! You will be missionaries in China, and this shot will remind me to pray for your family each day as I run to your blog! Blessings dear friends!

Anonymous said...

The blog looks GREAT! Please, please email me the photo. Love,
Lana