Thursday, September 03, 2009

A New Blog

I want to introduce a new link on my sidebar list of other blogs. It is the top one on the list now, and is titled "A Conversation on Faith and Public Policy." Seems appropriate for the times in the US right now, from what I hear from this side of the world. The blog actually has two authors, and is written as a conversation between my sister-in-law, Mindy, and my dad. They are coming from different view points, which makes it quite interesting, but both are really seeking to come to a better understanding of the truth. I have just started into it myself... I hope you will too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY interesting for one who tries to put public policy far from my brain - ignorance is irresponsible AND bliss! Very cool that these two can go at it in such a healthy way! I love it! Thanks for sharing... I hope to gleen!