Sunday, October 07, 2007

Tattoos on the Beach


The guys show off their henna tattoos. Don't worry, Nanny, they wear off in about two weeks! I was actually quite surprised that Scott wanted to get one, but it seemed like the thing to do, I guess! Don't they all look pleased?
The "tattoo guy" (do we call him an artist?) transferred the design on to the skin, then traced over it with a little pointed instrument (perhaps a stick!) dipped in henna. The girls both got tattoos also, but I don't have a picture of theirs. Madelyn's is the side view of a little striped cat, and Gwen's is Hello Kitty. Both of them have their tattoos on their ankles. I wasn't really into the tattoo thing, so I guess I'm the odd one out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats wrong to let your kids get a tattoo do you have any common since do you know what you could have gave those kids aids hep all kinds of nasty stuff.dont do it agian if you want them to have a tatt take them to a real tattoo shop.