Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Peace

My dear friend's texted prayer this morning, in response to my text to her telling of lost items in the midst of days of packers in our house, my sleepless nights and anxious heart as details of the coming weeks spin through my head~

      "I pray for comfort and peace of mind, for the absence of anxiety, that the lost will be found, for the feeling of being well rested and alert, for a sound mind and a terrific day."

The Lord is good.  The lost has been found, I've had some moments of time in this busy day to reset, Scott is home with me and taking care of so many details, and there IS peace in the midst of chaos.

Thankful for the prayers of the saints, and the God who IS peace that hears them and answers.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Excited for you and covering you in prayer as you transition once again... you're getting so good at it :)

Unknown said...

Wow...that space certainly looks different than when I was there! :) Been thinking of you sooo much in your day to day packing and good-bye's. Anxious to see you guys here in the states. Prayers that everything goes smoothly sweetie! I'll pray that same prayer you posted with you... love you tons. Ruthie

Anonymous said...

Stops my heart a minute to see your house all packed up like that. Oh My.

So Much Love to you, dear Lynne. He goes before you and beside you, and behind you, too.

Anonymous said...

You home sure looks different then last week at this time. So glad
that Scott was able to be with you during this time to take care of
things that you don't have the time
to.

mom

Mary and Justin said...

Ohh... praying for you guys!
Looking forward to seeing Caleb! :o)

Kristen said...

bless you today!