Thursday, January 26, 2006

Swimming!

I had free passes to a new rec center in Aurora, so my mom (who came to help me this week) and I took the kids for a few hours yesterday. It was Gwen's first experience, as far as I know, and she just loved it! She is a certified fish! There were lots of neat water toys to play on, as you'll see below, and she wished she was old enough for all of them! The floating log slices were especially enticing, and I had to hold her back from trying them. She enjoyed jumping off the side of the pool to me, floated on her back (with help, of course), kicked and splashed and just generally enjoyed it all. The rest of us did too!







3 comments:

Stephanie said...

It looks like everyone had a fun time. Great pictures.


Stephanie
ourbreanna.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What fun! It makes me want to go play there too!
Tamara

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all of the pictures from the pool--especially the close-up of Gwen. I was often reminded while viewing the pictures how much she has experienced already that she might never had the opportunity to if not for the love of a family so many miles away. God just rocks!