Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Christmas with the Kranks

No, not really! But we did watch that movie when my whole family was here for a few days last week. I rate it higher than the old standby, Christmas Vacation... it's cleaner and just as funny. But, I digress. Here are my parents, seated in the middle on the hearth, my brother and his wife seated to the right of them, and my sister and her husband and son to the left. Scott, Gwen and I are in front, and Caleb, Madelyn and Seth are in the back. Can you tell that Scott set the timer on the camera and then ran to get in it?!

1 comment:

kathy said...

i just wanted to thank you for sharing your journey with us. we are just beginning our journey to adopt from china it will be our forth also and we are so excyted. anyway it has been such a blessing following your beautiful family. thank you thank you bless you
-kathy