Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Corruption

Can I just go on record as saying that the activity Gwen is engaged in the picture below was Not My Idea? I do not sanction any type of Madden Football on PS2 for toddlers. She was enticed to participate and photographed in the act while I thought she was playing with the toy kitchen things in the basement under her oldest brother's watch. What else can I say? I guess older brothers have different ideas than moms about what "Please watch your sister" means!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Alas! I fear it Cannot Be Avoided.

You have my sympathy, but you already know this....

Donna said...

Oh gosh! This is funny!!!!! :)

Donna

Anonymous said...

I love it - I select McDonalds in China to break in KGZM - your kids beat you to the punch with Gameboy..
Love the updates!
Carol & Kimberly
Gotcha 12/12/05

Anonymous said...

A true picture of what a lil' girl with older brothers is bound to do at one point or another. :O)Olivia really could care less about the X-Box, but Zachary is hooked---Mommy quickly implemented a very short time limit on that one. But, your house is so wonderfully loaded with things for imaginary play that I am sure Gwen won't be seeing those controllers very much in the future. :O) Going into your basement with the kitchen things and dress up outfits makes me wish I never grew up and could play like a kid all day. :O)