Friday, January 20, 2006

Outside

Gwen loves to be outside! Yesterday was 55 degrees... not your regular January day in Chicago! In these pictures, she is wearing a little hooded sweatshirt that I bought twelve years ago, when I was pregnant with Caleb. I got it before we knew he was a boy, thinking that it could be worn by either sex. All of our other kids have worn it, as well as a children in other families whom I have lent clothes to. I was so pleased to find that it had come back to me and that Gwen could use it. Looking for airplanes... she seems to spot every one in the sky and points them out to me.

Peeking through the window of the playhouse with Madelyn and our friend Kylia... this little house has a long history... it came from the next door neighbors of the house I grew up in, and we've moved it several times now. It is easily older than me... I have many memories of playing in it when I was a little girl. At that time it was up on stilts, and you had to climb a little short ladder to get into it. I love that my children have gotten to enjoy it too!

No comments: