Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Waiting for Business

Another photo from last week's bike ride. These fellows have a whole line of little battery operated cars for rent in the park. I rented Gwen and Madelyn each one some time last year... I think they were 2 RMB for 15 minutes or something like that. When I took this picture, it was fairly early in the morning, so no customers were in the park wanting a little car yet. These gentlemen passed the time playing a board game of some kind on the benches between them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great picture. It's like Ying and Yang with the old and the young. Good price on the bikes, they were 10RMB for 15 min at Huangping Park by my old house. Do you ever go by the 85Degree coffee shop I showed you? I could use some good ginger tea today.
Lisa

Hazel's mom said...

I love this! Wish we had some rentals here. Say, I sent you an email and it popped back. Do you have a new email address? If so, please send it to me. Thanks!