Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Flying Through The Trees!

We had a very fun couple of hours with our friends the Bob and Beth and their children one weekend afternoon in July. Bob was in the process of building a treehouse/zipline platform in the woods on their property, and the kids took full advantage of the zipline. I'll admit to even trying it myself! I love how the background is blurred in the picture of Madelyn below... it shows how fast she was flying!
These pictures are compliments of Seth. Nice camera work, man!

Renee joined Beth and I that same afternoon for a bit of a visit. It was such a treat to be with these two friends. I'm sad that we didn't get in more friend visits this summer... it's amazing how the time flies. Those of you that I didn't get to spend any face-to-face time with, please know that I wish I could have!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynne,
We so enjoyed visiting with you also. Just sorry we missed Scott. By the way, we now have a seat on the zipline to make it a little easier for some people (me)!
Beth

Anonymous said...

Three of my favorite girls! So great to see your beautiful faces all paired together!!

Love you ~ Tracy