Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Night

It's a rainy Friday evening. Caleb has some friends over who've just finished homemade macaroni and cheese for dinner, the girls are painting in the kitchen, and Seth's on his way out the door for his 6th grade boys' small group. I'm waiting for Scott to make his way home through the Friday night traffic so that he and I can go out for dinner by ourselves... it's been a while since we've had a couple of hours to ourselves and we're looking forward to it.

In the mean time, I've lit the candle in the beautiful handmade candle holder that my niece Meredyth made me for Christmas. The construction paper circle pasted on the bottom says, "I love you."
I'm thinking of you, Meredyth, and loving you, too!
Have a fun weekend.
Love, Aunt Lynne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Aunt Lynne,
I'm glad you like your candle holder. How are you doing? I hope you come and see us soon! Has anything changed? How is Madelyn and Gwen and Seth and Caleb? What are you doing? I hope you had a happy mother's day.
I Love you.
Love Meredyth.