Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Before Dinner Snack

I've just posted recently about the amount of food boys eat. Here's a little follow up from this afternoon~


Half of a cream filled donut
2 eggs, scrambled with crumbled bacon
A bowl of leftover homemade chicken and rice soup
Pretzels dipped in Nutella
A small chocolate bar


My Word. Surely the boy must be growing. I exclaimed about all that he was consuming and voiced my hope that he would still be able to eat his dinner an hour from now. He reminded me that he had run a mile at school today, and of course he would be able to eat his dinner.


I remember my mom telling me about a friend of hers who'd had to limit her growing son to drinking only one gallon of milk a day. Only one gallon a day.

My Word.

5 comments:

Tereasa said...

Is this what I have to look forward to? I will have to make major adjustments to my grocery budget! Yikes!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. God bless your family!

Unknown said...

Lynne, my brother played football and ate so much food in the evenings! What amazes me at this list is the amount of sweets! Have a great time with the Davis Fam!

Mary and Justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary and Justin said...

As Justin would say, "You have to eat big to get big." Making Uncle Justin proud :)

Mary Beth said...

My 1 1/2 year old can eat 3 slices of pizza at one sitting! I am scared of what he will be able to do when he's your son's age!