Sunday, April 12, 2009

China Sister!

While I was in Beijing with Shann and Sarah last week, I got to hug sweet Kimberly, one of Gwen's China sisters, and her mom, Carol! Carol was part of our adoption group, and the last time she and I were in this spot in Tian'anmen Square, we hadn't met our girls yet. We shared the amazing experience of meeting these children chosen for us just two days later. How funny that we meet again in Beijing! Carol and Kimberly were back in China for a two week vacation, and it just so happened that our trips overlapped. So great to see you two!Here are what our two little pumpkins looked like in December 2005, the last time I was with Carol and Kimberly. This picture was taken right after the girls had their required medical exam before leaving China.Gwen, on the left, and Kimberly on the right.

1 comment:

Jennifer J said...

I am so thrilled that you got to see each other! We were all so blessed to be together to meet our pumpkins! I cannot imagine our lives without our girls.

Have a great week!