Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yum in a Jar

I'm not sure if this product is a China only thing, or even what the real name of it is, but I can tell you that it is Delicious. Peanut butter and chocolate swirled together, kind of like a Reese's cup in a jar. You really must try it... but do it on a day when you're "very active" (see previous post!), because you'll be tempted to eat the whole jar.
Or have four high school boys over for lunch. They polished off most of it, but there was a little left for me and Seth to have a spoonful tonight.

5 comments:

Hazel's mom said...

I'm not even going to look for it at the store, just in case it's there. I already know how much Nutella I can put away - I know I'd love this just as much.

Mary Beth said...

A friend here in China turned me on to nutella and I would have to JUST SAY NO to even trying this, I am afraid, but in case I have a weak moment is it at Carrefour?

Laura said...

Oh MY. I am literally salivating just looking at the picture. I would have to stop short of trying it otherwise I could eat the whole jar in one sitting. I have put down a jar of nutella in a day or two...and I routinely melt chocolate chips and mix them with peanut butter, then eat it with a spoon. Dangerous stuff!

Rebecca said...

A jar like that would last about thirty seconds in my house.... :)

Life in the journey said...

I am probably the only one who does not like chocolate and peanut butter mixed together. It spoils the chocolate!
Doug on the other hand could finish the whole jar!