Saturday, January 17, 2009

Mid-January Christmas Greetings

Yesterday's mail held a bumper crop of Christmas cards.

Yes, Christmas cards.

It's been nearly two weeks since we took the Christmas tree down and packed the decorations away, but we are receiving Christmas cards as if it were mid-December. I am reading each letter and hanging each card and photo up in the kitchen.

I guess living in China and getting mail very s-l-o-w-l-y, and only once a week to boot, really spreads out the season.

I'm not complaining. :-)

3 comments:

park it said...

We got your card - thanks !!! I did not send out cards this year - just too much going on...but will be sending pics to Gwen soon!
Hope all is well - hugs to you - aren't you glad you are not up North any longer... :-)

Rebecca said...

Did you get ours yet?

Lynne said...

Yes, and the picture, which I LOVE, is framed and displayed in the kitchen where I see it every day!