Thursday, March 13, 2008

Birthday Breakfast

Tonight as I was tucking Gwen in bed, I asked her what she would like for her birthday breakfast tomorrow. I listed all the options. Pancakes, yogurt, bananas, scrambled eggs, apples, toast, fried eggs, oranges... I was guessing she would probably say eggs and perhaps yogurt since those two foods are at the top of her favorites list for breakfast foods.

But she had her own idea of what a birthday breakfast should consist of, and so her answer was this~ "Gummi bears, lots of gummi bears that are my own, not to share."

I'm not sure I can accommodate this request.

4 comments:

Judith and Lance said...

C'mon, Lynne, of course you can it's her BIRTHDAY!! :) I remember my mom always allowing us to do special things like eat gummi bears for breakfast on our birthdays, they are great memories for me!!

Anonymous said...

Do they have gummy bears in China? I'm curious! :o)

sarah said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Gwen! We wish we could be there with you!

Lynne, you have to let her have gummi bears! What a special treat for her!

Love,

Aunt Sarah and Uncle Brad

Mary and Justin said...

Happy Birthday Gwen! We love you!