Thursday, November 15, 2007

He's Back, Baby

This rather blurry picture of Seth jumping over five benches while wearing roller blades was taken today. His mouth guard was firmly in place between his teeth, but obviously it didn't slow him down. The boys had the day off school and enjoyed several hours at the skate park with friends. I wasn't there, my friend Maribel took them. The boys told me that she limited them to jumping only seven of these benches at a time. Seems like a reasonable request, don't you think?
So Seth came away with all teeth intact today. He only has a swollen knee with a large abrasion on it, and he's only limping a little. Not bad. Not bad at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seth -

That a boy... great to see you back in action. That is an amazing picture - you look like you're flying.

I thought of you the other night when I took a knee to the chin during martial arts. I wasn't wearing my mouth guard, but luckily there was no damage. Just like you on skates, from now on, there's no training without one.

Uncle Justin

Sarah Jane said...

Me thinks boys are different than girls in some way.