Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Kitten Stuff

Yes, this is really our kitten's foot, but no, I did not paint her nails. I'm putting in a plug here for Soft Paws, which are little rubber tips you glue over your cat's claws so they don't damage furniture with scratching. Google it... you order them online, and the bonus is that they come in a variety of colors!
When I was growing up my mom used to dress our cats up in doll clothes... I think Madelyn inherited this desire. Here Princess is modeling an American Girl nightgown! Often one of the kitties will nap with Gwen in the afternoon.

Turns out both the kittens are quite happy to be pushed around in the doll stroller, much to the girls' pleasure!
Madelyn always gets one or both of the kitties to snuggle with when we settle down on the couch to read, schoolwork or otherwise.

6 comments:

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

I LOVE Madelyn's hat. Very chic!

Kayce said...

Love seeing the smiles and the kitties too!

sarah said...

I love Madelyn's hat! and the picture of Gwen and the kitten sleeping - so sweet!

Laura C said...

Lynne,
That is so funny that the cats will allow the girls to do whatever to them. I know Emma would love to push around a cat in her stroller.
Check out our blog, you can keep up with us :) www.thesunshinesofmylife.blogspot.com

Judith and Lance said...

LOVE THE PINK COVERS!

ps have you been getting my blog notifications? email me @ judithperdue@yahoo.com and let me know! thanks!

Anonymous said...

What a stylin' kitty with the hot pink nails! Do they bother her?
What a beautiful sleeping girl!
Tamara