Wednesday, April 04, 2007

More Scenes from Ji-An Park

These pictures were taken on a Wednesday morning, around 9 a.m. We were amazed at how many people were in the park at that time of day.

Scott and the boys watch a card game.A man dressed for work was doing tai chi by the pond.
A small group of ladies exercising together.
A pretty hillside.
This is one of the birds in cages that were hung in the trees that I described in a previous post about the park. Can you see why Seth thought they looked like they had on silver glasses?
The boys and I are standing in the place where I ate my lunch in the park one day on our first trip to Shanghai. See the little cave in the backgroud?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Beautiful photos, Lynne. And yes, your hair is Much Shorter than mine!!!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! I love all the tile in your new place...how fun! Can't wait to come visit and see how you make it your home!

~Aunt Sarah Hutchison