Thursday, April 05, 2007

Little Miss Coordination

Here Gwen does a little balancing trick on the playpen she slept in at Nanny's house last week.

She's full of this sort of thing... always taking risks and succeeding at many physical activities that it would seem that she is too young for. She has recently taught herself to skip, and has the step, hop, step, hop pattern down pat. It's really cute to watch because she lifts her knees quite high with each hop. She's been riding a regular two wheeled scooter well since last summer. Tonight in the basement she and Madelyn were doing some tumbling tricks, and she surprised both herself and the rest of us by doing a pretty darn good cartwheel and then repeating it a number of times!

Maybe I'm easily impressed by my children, but all I can say is, she didn't get it from me.

1 comment:

Donna said...

She was born in the year of the monkey, right?

My monkey girl is quite the little acrobat too! Or maybe it's just a "Gwen" thing.

(She didn't get it from me either!)

:)

Donna