Friday, January 12, 2007

Our Girl is SEVEN!

I can't even believe it! Yep, she's seven years old now. In a way I'm not surprised. Madelyn has been a part of my heart for quite a while now. She is the daughter I prayed for so long ago when I had two boys. I loved them like crazy and wouldn't have traded them for anything, but a part of my heart longed for a girl to share my heart with. I remember saying to God, "I know You don't have to do this for me, but the desire of my heart is to have a little girl." Well, He wanted that for me too, and now she is SEVEN! Wow! She has learned to be a big sister this last year, after being the little sister for so long, and she has done it so well. I pray that God will make Himself more and more real to her this year... I know His plans for her are good!

Trying on new birthday roller blades, and wearing new birthday sweater from Pa and Nanny!
Caleb checks out the gift he gave Madelyn while she waits patiently!
Got those candles on my banana split!
Madelyn got a new princess costume (with a hoop skirt!) for her birthday, so Gwen had to get one on too... notice that they have their jammies on underneath!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madelyn is 7! Wow, what a sweet little lady!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great birthday sweetie! See you soon!

Uncle Brad