Sunday, January 21, 2007

Gwen Faces

The following are a few attempts at a close-up of Gwen for our friend Carol, whom we were with in China. She is putting together a collage of our four girls from Yibin Social Welfare Institute. The latest version she sent me is so cool... but I was trying to get a better picture of Gwen for her to use. Taking a posed picture of Gwen is rather tricky... she's just all over the place! The smiling ones tend to be blurry because of her wiggles... but she sure is cute. :-) I'll post Carol's collage soon!



4 comments:

Donna said...

She sure is!!! I love these black and white photos. Gwen is so lovely!

Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!
MSN Forum: Adopting From China

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed!

Anonymous said...

And - OH those lips!!! As I look again, they set me back!!

Judith and Lance said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE, she has grown up so much and has the Angelina Jolie lips indeed!