Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Travel Approval and Trust

Children's Hope received our travel approval yesterday! It was immediately faxed to the American consulate in Guangzhou to request our appointment date there. Hopefully we will know that date tomorrow or Friday, and thus our travel dates as well! Then it will be time to book our international flights! Wow... this is getting close. Last night I spent some time copying passport pages and visas, something we need to take along. That was one item checked off of a long list of documents we need to take with us. Fortunatly most of the documents we need to take are things we already have from the dossier, although I have one new document that I need to have notarized today. It feels good to be getting things ready to go!

Please continue to pray with us for Gwen and the situation in the world regarding the avian flu. I am not listening to any news about it... I gave the whole thing to the Lord yesterday morning and am endeavoring to leave it with Him. I know our times are in His hands. Please lift us up as we trust Him for Gwen's home coming!

No comments: