Sunday, November 06, 2005

Other Big News


We can't believe it... Madelyn has lost a tooth! The reason it's so amazing is that she only discovered that it was loose on Thursday. It was able to be wiggled a little, but wasn't really loose. Somehow she bit on it funny later in the day and it loosened substantially more. She was So Very Excited, but she was also sort of troubled by the loose tooth in a way that I don't remember the boys being. She commented often about it hurting. She ate very gingerly. She couldn't sleep because of it. On Friday she commented that she hadn't known that having a loose tooth would be so hard. Low and behold, it came out on Saturday. Just by itself. All of the sudden. The tooth fairy Mommy came last night. Actually, it was at 7:30 this morning, hoping she was still sleeping... she told me later that she saw me but pretended to be asleep!

And now, all of the sudden, we have a Big Girl.

Maybe it's time for another little one... one is who is coming soon. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Madelyn, I loved the picture of you with your tooth missing! It sounds like you were happy to have it gone as it was so much trouble to you! I hope your mommie will send me a picture of you to put in my album! It may still be gone by the time we come to stay with you! I can't believe you saw the mommy tooth fairy! Love, Grandma