Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fall Photos

Every now and then I find among my children a willing model... such was the case with Gwen a week or two ago, and low and behold we actually had a few moments before church where we were both put together and had time for me to get these shots. I love the missing two front teeth look, and as there's no sign of either tooth making an appearance any time soon, it may be Gwen's signature style for a while. I don't remember the other kids having both teeth missing at the same time like this for any length of time. Cute, cute. :-)

8 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Really cute.

sarah said...

so beautiful!!!

park it said...

Lovely !!!! all the girls in the no teeth club !

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Mom

Mary and Justin said...

What a beauty!

Anonymous said...

She let's you do her hair so cute! She is really a beauty.

Judith and Lance said...

Oh my, she is indeed a super cutie!

Rebecca said...

Beautiful girl.