Monday, June 07, 2010

May 28, 2010

 

Scott never wants us to make a big deal about his birthday... but he did have one about ten days ago. He's 41 now, with braces! We had a fun family dinner at home, with chocolate walnut pie for dessert. I didn't get many pictures as I didn't have many subjects willing to pose for very long, but I like that the kids are all in this one with Scott.

Happy Birthday, Babe... I think this is the 26th birthday that I've gotten to celebrate with you! We are definitely getting older... but you get better all the time. :-)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

park it said...

HB Scott !!!

I love the way Gwen is looking at daddy! How sweet !

Sarah Jane said...

Wow - Caleb looks like Mark in this picture!

Mary and Justin said...

Happy Birthday, brother :)

Unknown said...

Twenty some years ago I had just turned forty. You were in high school and had just met Lynne. It was history from then on. We are so grateful for the son, husband, father you are. Also thanks for those four gifts that are surrounding you. They are our inheritage and I love each one of them so much.
Love Mom

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday, Liklak. I'm sorry I missed it. I miss everything that happens (outside of school) at the end of May.... :(