Sunday, December 28, 2008

We're Here, For Now

... in the US, enjoying our other life for a few more days. Loving cousin time and game time. A bit of "regular" shopping, meeting our darling new nephew, visiting with aunts and uncles we haven't seen for a long time. Harlem Globe Trotters and cross country skiing. Celebrating Seth's 12th birthday several times. Eating and laughing together. Fighting colds and playing ping pong and pinochle. Watching Anne of Green Gables and Man Versus Wild. Taking pictures, but not posting them.



Just three days left.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I have been reading your very fascinating blog that I found quite by accident. I feel as if I am missing a piece of the story: how did you end up going to China? Are you Missionaries? Was it work related? I have read and re-read, and can't find any referrence to it. Really enjoy it!

Lynne said...

We are in China with my husband's work, as expats, for several years. So glad you are enjoying the blog... thanks for your kind words. :-)

Mary Beth said...

We had fun in the US, too - and way too many trips to Target. We also were fighting the colds, but I tried Airborne and also Neosporin on the inside of the nose (as recommended by a friend to travels alot) and I feel great today (on the flip side in China).