Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gotcha Days... Number Four and Counting!

Today is the third anniversary of the day we met Gwen, December 12, 2005. Our fourth Gotcha Day celebration!


Here is a familiar picture, the first one we took of her, at the Civil Affairs office in Chengdu. These two photos were taken on the first Gotcha Day anniversary, December 12, 2006. And these two are last year, December 12, 2007. She is wearing the same outfit as the year before!
Gwen and Madelyn look out our 48th floor window on the Huangpu River and Shanghai! Next post... this year's Gotcha Day pictures!

4 comments:

Jennifer J said...

Brings back sooo many awesome memories!!! What a wonderful day in our lives. Thanks for the post--mine will come soon :-)
jen

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have your e-mail address so this is the only way I thought to reach you. My address is matbombsauer@yahoo.com

park it said...

Happy Gotcha Day - Time Flies!
A Day I will never forget!
Hugs fm us
c & k

Dianne said...

Hey there all I want to say is that I really enjoy reading your blogs.

More power to you and your family.:))


- Dianne from the Philippines