Monday, January 07, 2008

Techincal Difficulties and Other Thoughts

Is anyone else having trouble posting pictures to blogger the last couple of days? They seem to duplicate themselves miraculously, causing each picture to appear a dozen times in each post... weird. It's probably one of those OIC things... you know, only in China.

Anyway, I am a little frustrated because I have photos from Chistmas to post. I hope to post them eventually!

In other news, I am just now enjoying some Christmas cards! Before we left for our trip to the US, we had only received a couple of cards. Scott went into the office last Friday, the day after we got back to Shanghai, and he came home with our weekly packet of mail from the States. I was so excited to find a nice group of Christmas cards and photos among the usual mail. Just yesterday I hung the photos up in our kitchen doorway... I'm enjoying your smiling faces a little late, but they are all the sweeter for the wait! I'm hoping for a few more cards in next week's mail!

No comments: