Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Annual Event

Every year around Seth's birthday I have taken his picture in this stocking. This is the stocking that the hospital put my Christmas baby in after his first bath. Just his little face was peeking out of it when they wheeled him into my room. The next year he was sitting in the stocking and it came up around his chest, with his arms and head out, but with plenty bunched up around him. The second and third years he stood in the stocking, with it easily reaching somewear around his middle. Since then, the stocking seems to be rapidly shrinking.

This was the eleventh year after that first time in the stocking. He is still able to get two feet in it. I'm not sure how much longer that will last. But Seth and I have agreed that we'll keep taking his picture in the stocking every year.

1 comment:

Sarah Jane said...

AWWWWW - isn't he so sweet! :)