Thursday, October 13, 2005

A Little Thing

I've just finished finding and putting pictures into a little photo album we want to show to Gwen while we're in China. I had looked a number of places for this specific kind without success while we were waiting for the referral. I finally found it (at Target, of course!) when I went shopping for her after our dinner out at Panda Express the day we got the referral. It's made specifically for a small child... it has a rubbery handle that could presumably be used for teething on, and it has soft, squishy pages. Each page has a plastic pocket (I'm sure it's not photo safe, all you scrapbookers!) that a picture can be slid into. Now I have each of the six pockets filled... one with a picture of Scott and I, one of each set of grandparents, and one each of Caleb, Seth, and Madelyn.

I hope that as she sees these smiling faces for the first time in this little album that she can sense the love and anticipation in each one!

No comments: