Wednesday, September 28, 2005

In the Dark of the Night

Last night a little before midnight I pulled into my driveway, and under cover of darkness unloaded a crib from the car and brought it into our house. I chuckled to myself at how it seemed that I was trying to hide the fact that I was in possession of a crib. In truth I had picked it up from the Torgeson's house and had stayed to visit with Jo-Ann (Steve was away) until 11:30 p.m., putting me home at that very late hour.

I actually am very pleased to have a crib in our house again. Our original crib is in Philadelphia and is the sleeping spot for our nephew Caden. We gave it to Shann and Sarah when she was first pregnant, because we were sure we wouldn't need it again. There were Higher Ways at work... look at us, we need a crib! At least we think we will. In the next few days we should Know For Sure whether or not we really do. How old is Gwen, anyway?!

That's what I want to know.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Me too! Me too! I want to know, too!