Thursday, October 06, 2011

Fish Massage

The fish nibble the dead skin off your feet... how do you think it feels?  Seth and the girls tried it at a stand on the street where we had dinner here in Siem Reap last night. 
 Seth tried to listen to his iPod to distract him from the tickling feeling without much success!
 Gwen seemed to have a high tolerance for the nibbling... maybe because she doesn't have much dry skin on her feet to be nibbled.

 There were a number of these places... one advertised "No Pirana".  I guess that's a selling point!

5 comments:

Jason and Lisa said...

Could you tell a huge difference in their feet?

Lynne said...

No, it's just for fun, Lisa. I've done it before... With all the nibbling, you would think you would see a difference, but I don't think the fish are really doing much besides tickling!

Sarah Jane said...

I would really want to do this, but having them underneath my feet might cause me to involuntarily kick a few.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I don't think I would do it! Mom

Rebecca said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I would never do that.