Friday, March 18, 2011

Madelyn and Caroline in Black and White

Madelyn and her one of her dearest friends, Caroline, attended another girl's birthday party together this evening. It was a "Black and White Karaoke Party." I thought these two looked so cute in their black and white outfits. Madelyn was quite creative coming up with her ensemble. She even tied a black and white polka dotted ribbon around her neck, and had a big black flower in her hair in the back.
Madelyn called me after the party, on her way to spend the night at Caroline's, to say that the karaoke was "SO fun!" There was lots of singing and dancing, and it sounded like she had a microphone a lot of the time, which she loved!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madelyn,

Caroline and you look fabulous
in your outfits. I like your creativity in your necklace.

Your pokedotted purse is adorable!

I love pokedots.

Nannie

Tracy said...

I'd like to go to that girl party! Fun idea! And you look beautiful Madelyn! Halle and I LOVE your ensemble!!!

Anonymous said...

What fun memories! It seems like Madelyn is having such a wonderful time with school and friends! Mom

Mary and Justin said...

What fun!!! Madelyn you look beautiful!

Sarah Jane said...

Very cute outfit, Madelyn! I think Karaoke is nerve-racking! Songs always seem harder than I think they'll be!

Jodi Leal said...

I worked with Scott at E&Y Cleveland. Haven't visited your blog in awhile. Playing with my new iPad this morning & wanted to bookmark your blog on it. I have to tell you that your pictures just come alive on the screen. I can't wait to catch up on all that you have been doing. Tell Scott I said hello! Love the black & white party idea too.

sarah said...

She looks so grown up!