Saturday, January 08, 2011

Christmas Twosomes

I was looking through our many Christmas photos today, trying to come up with a theme of sorts. So many events and so many people, it's hard to condense them into one post. Since I've already posted about a few Christmas happenings, it's too late for one post anyway. :-)

For this post I decided on pictures of two people. Some of these I created by cropping other people out of the picture, but most of them were twosomes to begin with. They span our whole Christmas break in the US.

One niece cuddles another... Maggi and Adelaide.
Uncle Brad gives Naomi a cuddle at our birthday ice cream outing for Seth.
My dad displays the enormous scroll the Chinese painting I did somehow morphed into... I gave it to my parents to let them figure out what to do with the monstrosity!
Nannie and Pa check out the gift certificate to a B & B in Amish country their kids gave them.
Madelyn gets her cuddle time with Adelaide.
Uncle Beav and Gwen give each other a squeeze!
Madelyn and I snuggle up together for warmth in Times Square!
Emma Clare is impressed with something Seth said!
Caden, ever impressed with his older cousin, is pretty pleased with Caleb's gift to him, a cap gun.
Meredyth makes an observation while Madelyn licks the candles of her early birthday cake.
Mark uses Mindy as a human statue in our charades game.
Will and Seth at our Christmas Eve brunch together at Cracker Barrel.
Look at Gwen! Almost as tall as the tree at Rockefeller Center.
My beautiful sister and her boy.
Not sure what Caleb gave Brad, but it earned him a bear hug!
Uncle Andrew dispenses wisdom to Seth.
Last one... and, oops! There are more than two people in this one, but so cute, with Isaac trying to remember this big cousin he hadn't seen since the summer, and my mom and Gwen looking on. Love his hand on Caleb's shoulder.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All such great pictures! Great memories! Mom

Life in the journey said...

I loved looking at your Christmas pictures, I am glad you guys had lots of fun.

Rebecca said...

Delightful! Thanks for including Stevensons in what is otherwise all family! Miss you.

Sarah Jane said...

Very very cute. I like the theme.

Lynne said...

You are family, Rebecca. Don't you know?