Friday, July 02, 2010

Seth's Adventure with Grandpa and Grandma



Last week while the other kids and I were at my sister's, my parents took Seth on an adventure in California, to San Francisco and Yosemite National Park. These pictures are just a taste of some of the things they saw and did together. So grateful for this time for the three of them!
A little summer snow fun!

The giant sequoias amaze me! Can you see my mom and Seth at the base of the tree above? They look like little insects next to it!

Yosemite Valley... surely one of God's jewels
Back in San Francisco with the famous sea lions...
...Alcatraz,
and the Golden Gate Bridge!
Thanks, Dad and Mom, for such an amazing adventure for Seth. I don't think he will ever forget the time just the three of you shared. :-)

1 comment:

Sarah Jane said...

GREAT pics!