Monday, January 11, 2010

10 Years of Madelyn!

Part of our birthday decorations... pictures of Madelyn on the door between the kitchen and dining room.

Posted are the youngest one, taken when she was eight weeks old, toddler pictures, a t-ball shot, her four year old portrait (my grandma said that it was so good, I would never get a better picture of her!), a picture of her at a pirate party with yucky fake teeth in her mouth, one with her American Girl doll, one where she's wearing a dress my great grandmother crocheted for my mother to wear as a toddler, a picture of her serving tea to the dolls arranged around her on her bed, one wearing one of her aunt's wedding veil, and others.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet niece,

Hard to believe you are already ten, where did this baby go?
Love,
Uncle Andrew

Hazel's mom said...

Great fun to put up the timeline of photos. That pirate one is very pretty. I love that the door is glass, so we can see Madelyn as the back drop.

Anonymous said...

Madelyn, what a great birthday celebration - to have pictures of you from the beginning until now! I love the pictures of you peeking around the door! Happy 10 Madelyn! I love you! Grandma

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl. I can't believe you are 10!!!

Sarah Jane said...

I'm very impressed that you came up with all these pictures...were they in frames hiding behind current ones? Good job!

Mary and Justin said...

Happy 10 Madelyn! We sure love you!

Christie said...

I love how the door looks like a frame itself. Fun photo. Hard to believe your Madelyn is a decade old!

Lana said...

Absolutely beautiful!