Sunday, June 14, 2009

Back to the Beginning




Blogger has a feature on it's sign-in page where it notes how many posts you've made. Turns out that I have just passed the one thousand mark. So this is my 1001st post! Since I started this blog while we were waiting for Gwen, in August 2005, I thought it seemed fitting that this first post of the second thousand be of her. I love how these photos turned out... I took them while she was sitting on the curb last Friday a bit before six in the evening, waiting for friends to arrive. In the late afternoon light, it seemed like her lovely golden skin was glowing even more than usual. :-)

We're so thankful that God chose you to be the one that made us Six, Gwenny Girl!

6 comments:

park it said...

She gets prettier every time we see her !
Love these pics!!!

Jennifer J said...

Ahhh...she's so beautiful and looking more grown up than ever. Hugs!

Kristen said...

She is so very adorable! :)

Donna said...

So soft and beautiful! Gwen is just glowing!

I can't believe it's been a whole year since we saw you guys but then I see how much she's grown and it really shows. I can actually see what she'll look like when she's all grown up!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

T,V, W,I and G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T,V, W,I and G said...

WOW how time flies!!! Your pictures are amazing, as is your story. I love checking in every so often!
-Veronika Sikora