Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Seth's Solo



I know, it's unprecedented for me to post two videos, and so close together, too... but here it is. Seth had a short solo in the middle school choir concert the other night, and as before, we loved hearing his clear, strong voice. His brother, who shall remain anonymous for this post, filmed him.... and let me just suggest that you turn up the sound and then look away from the screen, otherwise you might get dizzy. I'm sure you'll enjoy the sound of the second verse from Elton John's The Circle of Life, Seth style. By the way, Seth created the little graphic with his name at the start of the video.

5 comments:

sarah said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! How I wish we could have been there to see this one too! Great job Seth!

Jason and Lisa said...

Really nice! He seems even louder and stronger than the last. Here is your future America's Got Talent contestant!

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL VOICE. JUST ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR UNIQUE
GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN YOU!!

PA AND NANNIE

Kristen said...

Great job, Seth! What talented kids!

Sarah Jane said...

You never fail to move me, Sether.