Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Caleb is Home

A few photos from Caleb's trip...


Caleb returned home from his interim trip yesterday afternoon, tired and full of stories. About an hour after he walked in, I went looking for him, wondering if he had fallen asleep in his room. I found him and Gwen stretched out on his bed, awake but resting quietly together, not talking. I asked Caleb if he was tired. He shrugged. Gwen said, "Mom, Caleb missed me and I missed him."


Of course. I'm sorry I interrupted. :-)

3 comments:

Mary and Justin said...

Wow! Great pictures! Looks like you got to do some cool things Caleb!
Also, Justin and i can totally hear Gwen saying that :)

Lynne - the song is "Fly" by Sara Groves!

Heather said...

Not so sure if Caleb had a good time, but it looks like it was entertaining! Love the comment by Gwen. Such a cutie!

Sarah Jane said...

Am I more frightened by the leap or by the girl? :)