Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Daddy's Gone, Daddy's Home

Scott is back in Shanghai. As I type this just before bed here in the US on Wednesday night, he is back at his office on Thursday morning, trying to jump into the work that awaits him.

While were in the US, the curtains and screens were installed in our place. Scott said the curtains look extremely formal, like a bank or a museum. Hmmm... can't wait to see what they look like. The phone and internet lines were put in also, so Scott will sort out hooking those up before we get back.

The kids and I have five or six more days in the US before we head back. I am excited about spending time with the people we have yet to see, and glad to have more time to soak in all the things I love here, but with Scott back in China, I'm feeling a little antsy. Maybe it's good that he went back a week ahead of us, because it will make it easier for me to leave here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are taking in so much and making wonderful memories to cherish later on! Wish I could be on that list of people to see!! Maybe Christmas!

~ Tracy

Anonymous said...

There's no place like home!