Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What's Going On Here?!

Caleb had had the hiccups all day, he claimed. Seth had tried repeatedly to scare them out of him during dinner... I find the repeated scare tactic is no longer very scary by the third or fourth time! By early evening he was desperate for a cure. I suggested that he hang his head off the couch and take deep breaths, something I just kind of made up on the spot. The girls quickly joined him, making for a pretty funny scene.
Caleb's self portrait in the upside down position.

2 comments:

Tina said...

you know what is best to cure hiccup. just keep breath as long as you can. each time it works.
this is the first time i left my words. having read your words for months. have a nice day.

Unknown said...

i agree. taking a deep breath and holding it usually works for me.