Sunday, December 03, 2006

Winter is Here!

The kids were so excited that we "finally" got a real snowstorm last Friday. Caleb's school was closed due to the storm, so they all were able to get out and enjoy the white stuff!

Got to get ready... the other kids are already outside!
That Mom is always taking pictures... you all can stand there, but I need to check this wierd weather out!
I'm happy to help with the shoveling...
...since Caleb is just sitting around.
I wonder how this stuff tastes?
Not bad!
Heading up the hill for my first sled ride! (She loved it, by the way! Laughed all the way down and then laughed some more when she fell off into the snow face first at the end!)
Hey, that was fun! Let's go again!
Maybe it's time to go in now... I feel like I'm turning into a snowman!

2 comments:

park it said...

You just knew you would hear from me...OH MY GOSH - can I tell you it was 85 degrees here last week...right now a VERY COLD 60ish - BURRRRRRRR.

Looks like everyone is having a GREAT time! Gwen looks so happy - hope all is going well - Hugs from Sunny Florida!
Chinazhoumom (c & k)

Rebecca said...

I am So Unspeakably Jealous.