Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Morning Activities

I start the morning off with a snuggle in Madelyn's bed.
After getting myself ready for the day, I need to take care of my baby. First, I brush her teeth. Open up!
Come on, keep your mouth open, Baby.
Ta-da! Teeth are done. Now for the contacts... whatever they are.
Now for some stretching... I am especially good at pointing my toes! Watch me, Baby.
Now I will give this girl a drink.
Are you okay, Baby? Did you get too much?
I don't know what is wrong with this baby...
Maybe she just needs a little more water.
Finally we can get to storytime~ just how I like it, in a box. Listen up, Baby!
Good... that babydoll is quiet, I can relax with my book.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

How Adorable!!! Thanks for these great photos. I know, I know. I'll try to get some up on mine....