Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Too (and Two) Sweet(ies!)

The Family Fun Foto Challenge (2happy.typepad.com) for this week is "No-No". I didn't think I had a picture that fit, but just last night after we had all finished a dish of ice cream, I came into the kitchen to find Gwen sucking the last few drops out of the nearly empty chocolate syrup bottle. I uncharacteristically told her to keep it in her mouth while I got the camera! When I explained why, Madelyn liked the idea of the Foto Challenge theme, and so posed a few shots of her own!




3 comments:

insanemommy said...

OMG. Just wait until they hit college... Girls you're gonna have your hands full.

crazylady said...

That is clearly my manoever at least one time every month. *wink*
Senja

Anonymous said...

I love these photos!! Adorable.